Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Birdies

All righty! Here is a quickly thrown together collection of some amigurumi pieces I have made since the beginning of the year. I have not made one for myself but I do have a random assortment of photos of ones I have made others.

Here is the purple bird I made my supervisor for her birthday and the orange I made my friend for hers.


My lovely friend Jessica (gorgeous blog found here) has already made a post about a bird I made for her and this is photo she took:


And last but not least, the two I made for my parents:

It would be nice to get them all together for a group shot! Also, I really need one for my desk! Dare I make yet another?

3 comments:

  1. hehe. i love the orange! they are all super cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you positioned them for the shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Use ingenious alternatives support either free online movies scientific as good as strictly decorative If maintain in intellect, it is no longer necassary to opt for diverse possible choices the fact that can

    ReplyDelete