Sunday, January 20, 2013

Paint Chip Art

Yay! I've been wanting to do something paint-chip related for a while so when I had some friends over for a crafty date, it was the perfect excuse to start. It's cheap, easy to customize, and it satisfies my need to cut + paste things to other things.

The colours I had didn't successfully lend themselves to the intended ombre concept so I went rogue. But whatever! It's done, it matches my things, it's on the wall.

Cut cut cut cut cut

So it started out ombre-ish…

Somewhere along the line I panicked.

Went from ombre chevron to weirdo herringbone?
The colours really are perfect :)

Sooo…not exactly what I had in mind…a little gappy in some places…but heck, I'll take it. I have tons of chips left if I want to try something else :)

No comments:

Post a Comment