Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Tooth For An Eye

Happy Saturday!

It has been such a busy week! I have spent a ton of time just getting my workspace ready for my next update (spring cleaning takes us all over eventually) as well as prepping some new DIY tutorials! The Beaded Fringe Necklace had such an overwhelmingly wonderful response that I can't wait to post more! A friend of mine let me know that a Michael's opened up on Yonge Street so that makes future crafty supply shopping super easy ;) Lots of fun summer DIYs coming your way soon!

Stuff gets tossed into this box…never to be seen again.

Folding, folding and refolding.

So besides getting my act together and cleaning my crafty space, this weekend I am spending quality time with my new favourite toy. This will likely be the routine for all weekends to come…at least until it starts getting sunny in the evenings! Bring it on, spring!

LOVE.

This was taken last weekend when the path by my home was pure ice.
Such a difference now! Can't wait until it turns green :)

Probably the most exciting thing that has happened recently next to the camera would be the release of "A Tooth for an Eye" by my true loves, The Knife. This video is so much fun (sparkler dance class!!), the song has beyond exceeded my expectations—there will be no need to listen to other music when this album comes out. ;) I absolutely cannot wait. There is so much to get excited about and I love it!


Get outside!

1 comment: