Monday, September 23, 2013

Favourite Purses

I have a thing with bags, surprise surprise. Anyone who knows me knows that I have a LOT of purses, and that I think it's always a smart idea to buy more.

Warmer weather I want brightly coloured bags with thin straps. I tend towards smaller bags even though I am technically carrying way more things (sunglasses, water bottles, kites etc.) but cold weather for me means cross-body straps are mandatory. I cannot stand struggling to keep a purse on my shoulder while grocery shopping in a giant jacket. It usually ends with tears in the produce aisle.

Anyways, here are some pretty pictures of pretty purses.

My go-to summer purses. Both from Danier.

My favs. I use these whenever I can! L: A gift. R: Fossil.

Leather battalion. L: Gap, R: Hoakon/Helga (Etsy)

I've never been able to find the perfect black bag, however. It remains forever elusive to me. I guess that just means I'll have to keep an eye out to add to my collection!

3 comments: