Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wednesday Wishlist - Fall

We have had a nothing summer here in Toronto. July had some exciting storms and stifling heat, but August was mostly cool October weather. I don't mind and neither does my AC-less apartment, however as we experience some humidity again, I find myself permanently in Fall Shopping Mode.

Case and point:


I tried this on in the store and fell in love with how soft it was! But alas, it's a wee bit out of my price range.

Okay, confession time. Between planning this post and now, I bought these shoes and they are just the best. Why should I wear anything other than mocassins from now on?

I have a mild obsession with HOH. This necklace needs to not be sold out anymore so it can never be taken off my body.

In love with this girl's style! Fabulous fabrics and designs.

This week is my birthday week and while I have already done quite a bit of fall shopping, it's very difficult to not buy the rest of the items on this list! Stay cool, Toronto!

3 comments: