Thursday, October 3, 2013

Shop Update: Florals

Hello! Lots of exciting things going on this week. First things first, I'm thrilled to announce that I'll be at the Toronto Indie Arts Market on Saturday November 9 at the Gladstone Hotel! More details can be found here. I am so excited to have another show to plan for! Time for some fabric shopping ;)

Another new development is that direct checkout has finally been made available for Canadian Etsy stores. What does that mean? It means I can now accept credit cards and Etsy gift cards in addition to PayPal in my shop! Amazing news! This has been available for quite some time in American shops so it's really great that this convenience is being offered north of the border.

The final thing to announce is BAM. Shop update! I am in love with this batch so check out the beauties I added to the floral section of the shop last night!


2 comments: