Saturday, October 19, 2013

What's Up?

Hello there!

How's your week been? Mine's been pretty fabulous, actually. Lots to get excited about!
Early this week I found out I am doing yet another craft show this season! It's the Sassy Little Craft Show on Sunday December 1, from 2-8 at The Central (by Honest Ed's). You can get more details regarding which shows I'll be at under Upcoming. So much to prepare for! Of course I want to overhaul everything I did at my last show. We'll see what the next fews weeks allow.

Monday was an absolutely glorious day so my friend and I took a stroll through Cedarvale Park. It was stunning.




One evening this week my friend Dana and I took a trip to Biko's sample sale held in her gorgeous studio! We had a ton of fun ogling (and buying) her amazing pieces. And letting Corrine know just how much we love her.
Earrings...all $5!
Our shared shopping tray.
The lovely Dana, modelling a fierce necklace.
Studio HEAVEN.
My spoils. Including the studded earrings I won from her Instagram contest!

This weekend I am trying out a wicked new sewing attachment and will report back soon with sneak peeks at new pieces you'll be able to check out at craft shows this holiday season!

Until then...

1 comment: