Thursday, January 23, 2014

Big News!

Last October I went to an information session regarding the Etsy section for the spring 2014 One of a Kind Show. I applied shortly after thinking, why the heck not? Last week I found out that I got in!!!



Participating in this show has always been a total dream so I am blown away that it's going to happen in just a couple months!

The spring show runs in Toronto from March 26-30. I sent in my contract this week and am up to my ears in planning preparations! Needless to say, I have never done anything on this scale. Since I am taking part in the Etsy section I will have a table as opposed to a booth, which is more up my alley at the moment! I have no idea how much stock to make but I do know that I have to get cracking.

I am afraid my posting here will suffer (as if it hasn't already!) but I will do my best to take as many pictures as I can of my preparations so I can post updates!

SO excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment