Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year!
 
I have a few non-businessy resolutions I'd like to share, although truthfully I started on them early because there's no time like the present!
 

I love going on walks. I don't know what I would do without my lunchtime walk with coworkers down our lovely nature trail. However, I don't explore my own goregous neighbourhood as much as I would like. That must change.


I can never decide if I hate cooking or love it. I should love it, since it's creative and productive and involves food. I think it's just extreme laziness that holds me back. I'll need to come up with a strategy to keep me on the wagon with this goal!


I used to read like a maniac but ever since starting to work full-time a few years ago, it's been a struggle to keep up with my growing book piles. I still enjoy reading, of course, but need some motivation to keep at it. So I'm going to do the 50-book challenge for 2014!


I firmly believe there can never be enough hobbies. This year I am going to take advantage of the awesome, crafty city I live in and take as many courses as possible. Screen printing, knitting, drawing, sewing. I'll take them all. Again, it's the concrete motivation that you need sometimes!


I used to be 100% music focused. Playing all the instruments, writing, recording...but now I am so out of touch with this aspect of myself and 2014 is going to turn that around. Because I miss it!

Do you have any resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment