Sunday, May 18, 2014

Lately...

What's up?

It's mid May and it's still cold. We had a week of warmth and then went right back to cold. I feel like we are going to skip spring entirely and just be head first into summer. Which, frankly, I'm ready for!

I've been working hard at some new designs--hopefully they will all be ready to debut at a few shows in the coming weeks! But more about that later. ;)

Onwards to the picture post.

I could spend all day supply shopping.

Feeding chickadees. These guys were super eager!
(Apologies for my blinding hand.)

Beautiful marble patterns.

Finally perfected my packaging game. At least for now...

There was a brief period where I thought I was done with socks.
That time has ended. Welcome back, socks.

New card holders! Among the few prototypes a'comin!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment